What is Storytellers Vault?
Storytellers Vault is a program that allows you to create content based on the Storyteller System, Storytelling System, Mind’s Eye Theatre rules, published by World of Darkness for World of Darkness, Chronicles of Darkness or Exalted, and to make some money while you’re at it.
To get started, you should review the following Frequently Asked Questions topics, which contain all the guidelines for publishing on Storytellers Vault. Here’s where you can find answers to certain questions:
- Content Guidelines: What content you can and cannot use in Storytellers Vault titles.
- Logo and Artwork Content: Required logos, cover examples, creator templates, and artwork guidelines.
- Content and Format Questions: How payment works, queries about crowdfunding, how to donate proceeds, etc.
- Ownership and License Questions: Legal text required to include in your publications and who owns your content.
After you’ve reviewed the guidelines, all you need to do is write your content and then go to Account > My Content > Enter New Community Created Title to publish your first Storytellers Vault title. Here is a handy checklist to avoid some of our common mistakes from first-time publishers:
- Your title is using art that you have the right to use in your commercial work.
- The Storytellers Vault logo, found in the Logo and Artwork Questions article, is on the title’s cover and cover image thumbnail.
- The title includes the legal text found on the Ownership and License Questions article.
- You have read and understand the Community Content Agreement, found at the bottom of the Create New Title page. Once you activate your title, the Community Content Agreement applies to this title.
Congratulations! Once you’ve published on Storytellers Vault, your content will be available here: https://www.storytellersvault.com/. You can monitor the website for your sales data, plus ratings and review of your work. To promote sales, we encourage you to create eye-catching covers for your work and publicize through social media and other reputable media outlets.